Thursday, December 18, 2008

over and over




This picture scares me so bad. This is pretty much what I look like when I eat. I hate it. It kills me everytime I look in the mirror. I want to get lab-band surgery so bad.


I seem to be having a lot of issues since the doctor put me on the progesterone. I'm glad today's my last day taking it. On the other hand, I'm not looking for what's to come in the next couple days. THE PERIOD FROM HELL. That's how the doctor described it. It's supposed to be the worst period I've EVER had. Awesome, right? I honestly doubt this is even going to help my pain.
So I was online today because, I've been having such extreme emotions that I've always had so I can't blame it on the hormone. I go through these everyday...
  • I am extremely scared of being abandoned. I feel that everyone is trying to get rid of me all the time.
  • I change the way I feels about myself everyother day pretty much. Usually I pretty much hate the way I look, but some days I am thehottest person alive. That's all in my head though.
  • I do not feel connected with myself AT ALL. I know that doesn't make sense when I type it out, but it makes sense in my head.
  • I have very impulsive behavior. I spend money before thinking about bills and food. I will eat way too much then freak out and vomit. I really try not to do that for Brandon, but I have a very hard time with it.
  • I go through phases where I give myself bruises because, I freak out. Not about normal things that go under the 'freak out' catergory, but everything. My teeth aren't clean enough... the shower curtain's on the wrong side... I had a burnt french fry... really stupid things.
  • I am normally a pretty laid back, but sometimes I have these times when I go crazy bitch. I can't handle my life. I throw things. I scream. I avoid everyone. Then, shortly after, I a, back to my old self. People never know if they're going to say something wrong and set me off. I'm a freaking rollercoaster that has way to many dips. It's like contractions. Or I will be completely forget hours of days. This has been happening a lot more lately.
  • I feel empty. I feel like there's something missing. Like everything in my chest. I hurts sometimes.
  • I am extremely scared. I'm still not sure what I am scared of yet, but it really really scares me. I can't sleep and I cry because, I know that it's in my apartment. It's after me and after everyone I care for. Specifically Ava. If it can't get to me, it watches her. I can't sleep unless I have Brandon protecting me.

I need to figure this out. I can't keep living like this.

On a lighter note... It's snowing here. It's so beautiful. I guess the roads are absolutely terrible though. Brandon just called and said he's terrified and he's not even half way home right now. I hatehis stupid work. They wouldn't let anyone who worked hourly work today because of the weather, but made all the salary workers work and now he can barely get home. Selfish idiots. Anyways, I talked to Darci shortyly before I talked to Brandon and she said it was absolutely terrible to drive up on the hill. She was scared too. We live downtown and Iit looks bad here, so I can only imagine South Hill. It's still really pretty though. I love it.




1 comment:

Anna said...

that's odd. i use a progesterone cream to get better periods, well when i was getting them. i freak out alot like that too. *hugs*