Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5 Bite Diet.

I was up this morning around like 8:30 and there was a show on called M&J.. I've never seen it because, I'm usually asleep at that time. Anyways, there was this doctor on there that wrote a book called the 5 Bite Diet. I think it's genius. The hosts did not. Neither did the dietitian. I thought there was going to be a war. They didn't like it because, it's a restrictive diet which can lead to anorexia. You can eat whatever you want though. You skip breakfast, have 5 bites of whatever you want for lunch, and 5 bites of whatever you want for dinner. WHATEVER YOU WANT. I could eat like 5 bites of cake everyday. There were a lot of people on there that lost a lot of weight. They said it's comparable to the diet you're on after gastric by-pass surgery or lap-band. I want lap-band done, but Brandon doesn't want me to. So maybe I could try this first. It's not like it can give me any worse eating issues than I already have.. I need to decide when I'm going to start though. I was thinking on Sunday because, I work Sunday and Monday. It's easier to not stuff my face when I'm at work. Plus, the first 2 days are supposed to be the hardest. It's going to be glorious.

No comments: