Saturday, November 15, 2008

Endometriosis

My ultrasound came back with nothing on it. Everything looked healthy. Now I have to go get checked to see if I have endometriosis I guess because, I have a lot of the symptoms of it. I hope they figure it out because, I'm either in pain or I'm dopey.
Yesterday, I woke up crying because, I was in so much pain and I was bleeding an unnatural amount of blood. They got me into the doctor as soon as they could and all they did was give me a shot in the booty for pain. Kristy had to drive down here from Tacoma to drive me and she stayed with me until actually just a little bit ago. I honestly was scared to go to sleep last night because, I thought I was going to die. I'm staying at my mom's tonight since Brandon's not home. I don't want to stay here by myself.

No comments: