Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stupid Zen

So... at the beginning of October, I bought a beautiful pink Creative Zen MP3 Player. Well, at like the end of October, it died. So, I went to WalMart and traded it for a new one. As of right now, I'm ready to throw that stupid thing off the balcony. It's not working. My computer now doesn't recognize it. I keeps shutting off. It's being a piece of shit. That's what it's doing. It's SO STUPID. And I have no clue where my receipt is either. I know I kept it just because, Brandon and I have the worst luck with things like these, but I have absolutely no idea where that stupid thing is. I have another MP3 player sitting on the counter wrapped in that one's receipt waiting to be sent to Best Buy, but now I'm going to be stuck with one that's not working at all.
NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING 'CREATIVE' AGAIN. NO MATTER HOW CUTE IT IS.

No comments: