Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stop Knocking

I stayed in bed really late today because, I wasn't feeling well. It was after one in the afternoon before Ava and I were actually up and around. We were in the kitchen making toast and the downstairs nieghbors start POUNDING on my ceiling. Ava was not running around jumping or anything like that. She was wondering around waiting to her toast. I got pissed off and stomped really loud. Come on now.. it's like 1:00. I can't tie a 2 year old to the couch all day. The whole reason they put us where we are is because, the people that live downstairs have something wrong with them. Like they can't live by themselves, but I guess their family didn't want to put them in a home. So the people that are getting mad at a 2 year old are caretakers. They're paid to stay awake and make sure the people that actually live there are safe. They aren't there to sit and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Brandon wanted me to go down there and talk to him, but I have a short fuse. I think that's why he and I work so well together.. he has all the patience in the world. We even eachother out. I guess the apartment manager was going to give them a call though. Hopefully to tell them to chill out.

No comments: